Christmas Networking Lunch in Green Park
« Back to All Events12:30pm / Wednesday 6th December 2023
Our Christmas lunch event will be held at the prestigious Lansdowne Club in Green Park. With a rich heritage dating back to 1763, the Club re-imagined itself as a leading private members’ club in 1935 and has welcomed men and women with equal status ever since. An eclectic mix of the historic and the contemporary, the Club boasts stylish décor and exquisite art, underpinned by seamless service provided by their knowledgeable team who will always go that extra mile.
Our lunch will be held in the 18th century Ballroom, originally designed by the neo-classical architect Robert Adam as the Library and later remodelled by George Dance and Robert Smirke to house the renowned Lansdowne Collection of classical statuary.
This elegant Grade II listed room has recently been refurbished and features spectacular 24-carat gold leaf vaulted ceilings and minstrel galleries.
David Herbert, CEO and Club Secretary, will welcome us and give a short history of the Club.
Guests will be welcomed with mulled wine, canapés and a substantial buffet lunch.
- Game terrine, cranberry compote
- Smoked salmon, cream cheese & chives, caviar, blini
- Goats cheese curd, balsamic figs & pearls, cheese sable
- Norfolk Bronze turkey, pigs in blanket, brussels sprouts, glazed carrot, roast potato, giblet gravy
- Slow cooked venison shoulder, poached red wine pear, shallot mash, juniper jus
- Truffle & wild mushroom risotto, taleggio croquette
- Spinach gnocchi, honey roasted pumpkin, orange & carrot cream
- Christmas pudding, brandy custard
- Dark chocolaté coated Cointreau ice lollies
- Sloe gin berry crumble, clotted cream
Members: £25+VAT | Non-members: £35+VAT
Non-members are always welcome and can attend up to two events to try us out after which they would then need to become members to continue attending events. Annual membership is £300+VAT, which can be paid annually or monthly at £25+VAT.
Please contact email@example.com or 020 3667 6776 with any questions about this event or membership in general.